1 performance costs $13. Get 4 different performances for $40.
Houston’s series for experimental music is now available for special delivery, right to your own home.
You can schedule a They, Who Sound performer to come to your home and perform a 10 minute piece of experimental music from the safe distance of at least 6 feet— on the sidewalk in front of your house, in your front yard, or in any appropriate spot outdoors.
How does it work?
- Performance must be within Houston City Limits.
- Please purchase your tickets and then fill out the Order Form in your email receipt, which you will receive upon purchase. In this form you will provide your address (or address of the performance location) and check off which times you are available.
- The more time slots you offer, the sooner you can expect your performance to be scheduled.
- You will be contacted about scheduling a performance at least 24 hours in advance. You do have the option of declining if the time doesn't work. If scheduled, the performer will text you within 15 minutes of arriving.
- You won’t be able to choose the specific performer when you sign up, but we’ll let you know who it is once they are confirmed. If you sign up for multiple performances, you will receive different performers.
- Safety protocols are being prioritized. YOU AND OTHER AUDIENCE MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS. This is a non-negotiable. Performers must wear masks as well. (The only exceptions will be for horn players, and possibly singers. You will have the option of declining a delivery from a horn player for this reason.) If the performer feels unsafe for any reason, they have been instructed to pack up and leave. No refunds will be issued.
- You will receive the contact info for your performer when they are scheduled. Until then, if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 713-248-3927.
Presented in Partnership with Lawndale.